Saint Nicholas Church Office hours are as follows:
9am – 1pm Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
1pm – 5:30pm Tuesday
Feel free to call our parish office or email us at:
with any questions or concerns.
Father Walter and Deacon Gary are available by appointment.
Like our Facebook page St. Nicholas Catholic Church for updates!
St. Nicholas Catholic Church is open for Public Mass. We will hold Mass at the regularly scheduled times of Saturday at 4pm and Sunday at 7am and 10:30am. Weekday Mass is also at the regularly scheduled times of Tuesday at 5:45pm and Thursday at 8:15am. We are happy to welcome you back to Mass. See you soon!
Please arrive a little early for Mass and enter through the Fellowship Hall doors #5 or the Clock Tower doors #3. During weekday Masses, only the Fellowship Hall doors will be open to enter. For those ages 8 & up, face coverings are encouraged. You may wear your own or we will have one for you if you choose. Your temperature will be taken without physical contact. Temperatures must be below 100.4 degrees to enter the church. We will have hand sanitizer for you to use upon entering the church. You may also bring hand sanitizer from home to sanitize prior to receiving Holy Communion. Please be aware that you may have to wait prior to entering the church. All people will exit out the Fellowship Hall doors or Clock Tower doors of the church. Thank you in advance for your patience.
On Monday, October 5, Bishop Ricken reinstated the dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass in the diocese until further notice. Even with the reinstatement, we will continue to celebrate the Mass publicly every weekend for those who are able to attend and willing to strictly follow the proper health protocols. During this time of increased infection, our parish will to be even more vigilant in observing the health protocols shared in the diocesan
guidelines to prevent the spread of disease and allow as many people as is safe to come to Mass without fear of infection. The wearing of masks is mandatory at Masses celebrated throughout our diocese. Thank you for your support and compliance as we as a community of faith come together to worship in safety.
- Sunday Mass is available diocesan-wide via broadcast television on ABC affiliate WBAY at 5:30 AM Sunday morning, and on CW14 at 8:00 AM. Mass is also available on Relevant Radio, 1050 AM on Sunday mornings at 9 AM. Parishes throughout the diocese are also live-streaming Mass.
- The Compass has launched a virtual events calendar to live-streamed Masses, devotionals and other prayer services throughout the Diocese of Green Bay. This is a great way to “visit” other churches in our Diocese.
- Daily Mass is live-streamed Monday through Friday from the campus of Relevant Radio in Green Bay. You can access the Mass at the Relevant Radio App or at this link https:/relevantradio.com/faith/daily-mass-video/.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be available Saturdays at 3 PM. Please keep the recommended 6 feet of space between people and a max of 10 people in the church at a time.
- The St. Nicholas weekly bulletin is online. There is a quick link on the website.
The parish doors are open to allow access to the church for Mass or private worship the following days and times:
Door 1 open (Office and School Door)
Monday – Friday on school days from 8am to 4pm
Door 3 open (Clock Tower Door)
Saturday and Sunday before Mass for entry
Door 5 open (Fellowship Hall)
Sunday 6am to 7pm
Monday 6pm to 7pm
Tuesday 5:15pm to 7pm
Thursday 7:30am to 8:30am and 6pm to 7pm
Friday 6pm to 7pm
Saturday 7am to 7pm
Please remember that masks and social distancing are required. Thank you.
St. Nicholas Parish is a Catholic community worshiping and growing in faith. We welcome you and your family to our parish family and we hope that you will find a home with us. Together we help one another experience the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. We welcome new families to the area and hope you will join us!