The Building Committee is charged with developing plans, getting bids, selecting contractors and managing the build of the Expansion Project, if the project is approved by the Diocese.
- February 15, 2018: Finance Council and Pastoral Council approved moving forward to Phase 2, with a total project cost of approximately $2M on a revised design.
- November 15, 2017: All confirmation forms requested back.
- October 29, 2017: Annual Meeting, where revised drawings revealed.
- October 23, 2017: Mailing to re-confirm pledges of reduced scope project sent out.
- mid-October – November: Initial bid process
- August 24, 2017: Consolidated Construction Company, Inc. proposed as preferred Design/Build Contractor to Pastoral & Finance Councils for approval; approved.
- July 14, 2017: Proposals due back from Design/Build Contractors
- June 23, 2017, the Building Committee submitted the Request for Proposal (RFP) to local Design/Build Contractors.
- May 18, 2017: Scope of the Building for the Future Expansion Project was reduced from $2.8 million to $1.8 million.
Site Plan – Revised February 15, 2018
Click image to see enlarged version. You may want to zoom to see more detail.
Overall Floor Plan with Existing Structure
Questions or Comments for the Building Committee?
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon