The St. Nicholas School Athletics Association makes it possible to offer sports at St. Nicholas School for grades 5 thru 8.
Most expenses for girls volleyball, boys/girls basketball, boy/girls softball are funded through the SNS Athletic Association. Expenses include: league fees, tournament fees, equipment, uniforms, referees, score keepers, line judges, concession food, candy and beverages.
Athletic Association revenue is generated from concession sales and admission fees at home sporting events.
Athletic Association Committee Members
- Vicky Wolf, President, Athletic Director, Concession Coordinator, Gym Coordinator & Athletic Banquet Coordinator
- Jodi Calmes, Treasurer
- Kendilyn Brockman, Secretary
- Lena Cook, Athletic Director Girls Volleyball
- Open, Athletic Director-Boys Basketball
- Open, Athletic Director Girls Basketball
- Ann Malvitz, Parents’ Day Coordinator
- Josh Delforge, Machine Pitch Tournament Coordinator & Athletic Director-Softball
- Scott Vanderloop, St. Nicholas Principal